Click here to check PNR status link and all information regarding to IRCTC :
Indian railway ticket reservation is a no-hassle business. Just lay your hands on any railway reservation booking outlet around you and make your way to the different rail journeys.
Book Tatkal tickets online :
For benefit of passengers who have to plan their journey at the last moment and cannot secure reserved accommodation, Railways provide “Tatkal” ticket booking facility on payment of premium charges on ‘first come first served’ basis.
This facility is now available on the Internet through www.irctc.co.in.
The advance reservation period under Tatkal scheme is being tapered from July 27 when one can buy the Tatkal ticket up to four days: that is, for journey up to July 31. The period gets reduced to three days on tickets bought on July 28, and becomes two days from July 29
Tatkal bookings are allowed in all classes except First AC and Executive class
Tatkal e-ticketcan be booked for selected trains two days in advance upto chart preperation. e-tickets can be booked on the opening day from 8.00 am onwards.
More useful link to CHECK PNR STATUS ONLINE :
Internet Reservation :
Indian Railways train booking via online system of reservation are accessible in two forms, i.e. I-Ticket and E-ticket.
The E-Ticket is instantly sent to the passenger as soon as it is booked via E-mail.
I-ticket is delivered by a regular mail, which takes at least two to three days time to get delivered.
PNR is a short form of Passenger Name Record.
Many passengers keep on searching for the Indian Railways PNR Status, for their reserved tickets. Also, they keep on searching for toll-free numbers (If available) from where they can extract the information related to passenger information or arrival and departure of destined train.
Via through Websites
From Mobile and Land line phones :
- You just need to call ‘139′ from your BSNL landlines, MTNL landlines, Dolphin, Garuda, Idea, Spice Telecom and Vodaphone telecom operator enabled phones and get access to SMS, call back and fax facility.
- Delhi and Mumbai residents another advantage is that you can just dial 139xxxxxxxxxx [10 digit ticket PNR number] and 139xxxx[4 digit train number] and get the train ticket PNR and train status instantly.
Via through SMS
1. PNR <Yr 10 digit PNR number>" SMS to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747
2. Type PNR (give space) (type PNR number) and SMS to 139.
3. Train Schedule: station code or station name along with his train number
SMS to 139